Friday, January 09, 2009

George Bush My Friend !


The Bush family are friends of mine. I met the younger Bush when I volunteered for his father back in the day for U.S. Senator. They are really nice people. Barbara Bush is the best. I never got to really know Laura only saw her a few times but she seems nice. I have disagreed with most of Georges policies on the war, deregulation
and some other things. I am sure happy he got the Medicare prescription bill passed sure saves me and other Seniors a lot of money.President Bush did a lot of other good things that most people don't know or don't care about. Bush had more Blacks in his administrator then any other President in the History of this Country. I welcome him home and wish him well. I know his heart was in the right place even if the outcome was wrong. Bush believed in the American dream and tried to make it possible for all American to own their home, not realizing people would take advantage of the situation. Just maybe his big mistake was trusting others to much. Maybe he and I will walk again in the Martin Luther King Jr. day parade like we did before he was ever Elected to Public Office.

Welcome Home My Friend, You Gave Your Best:

No comments: