Sunday, November 06, 2011

It's Time For Change.Dallas County Commissioners Court Must Change !

Dallas County Commissioners Court Must Change.The Court has become a National disgrace for Dallas,County Texas. This Court has turned Dallas County into a group on non functional departments.The Court has cut vital staff,service and made very bad decisions based on personal feelings. John Price 26 year on the Commissioners Court has become the most feared County Bully of all times. We member of Black Community created this Monster now we must correct this nightmare. Let me make this clear,I always supported John Price,he did a lot of Good things for Dallas County,the man we sent to Commissioner Court 26 years ago does not exist anymore,just view the Commissioners Court video on County web site if you don't believe me.We are doing a disservice to John Price if we don't remove him from that seat.The position has done something real bad to John,what I saw last week is not the man I love and ,supported and worked for side by side for years,ran his campaign for office worked as his Assistant 6 years and County 20 years. I say that so there is no question about my motive.I want to stop John Price from harming any more people and with Jenkins and Garcia he now has the rubber stamp 3 votes to do much more damage. People of District 3 have the power to Change the Court ,for the Good of all people of Dallas County. Please use your Vote in Democrat Primary in March surely Democrat Party will have someone to challenge this man.

Betty Culbreath ,Democrat Pct.3536

No comments: