Monday, January 15, 2007

City Council Race !

Retired detective Dwayne Bishop, Dallas Police department,appointed treasure:
Betty J. Culbreath for Dallas City Council District 5.

I will make my formal announcement in the near future.
Do you want all Council Districts to work together and improve the quality of life for all the citizens?
Do you want to continue to live in Dallas as I do and afford the Tax ?
Do you want your City Council member to remember what they said during the election process?
I want a better District 5 and that automatically means a better Dallas. I know how to work the City Hall system and get something done. I have volunteered for the past 22 years and will work every day at City Hall.

If you support my way of thinking and want a better district 5 and greater Dallas please send contributions to :

Betty Culbreath Campaign
P.O.Box 764588
Dallas, Texas 75376

No comments: