Monday, November 19, 2007

Councilwoman Vonciel Jones Hill ! Such A Flake!



I learn doing the City Council campaign just how deceitful Vonciel Jones Hill was. Prior to the campaign I had respect for her, didn't know much about her but what I knew was OK.
During the campaign I heard her tell lies and she knew they were lies one time at KHVN I ask her during the break how she as a Pastor could lie and sleep at night? Robert Ashly had ask her about her arrest in Atlanta she said she could not remember her charge, but she forgot I knew because we had been to the Dallas News and she told them.She just looked at me. Another time she fail to say she had worked for Dallas County and was fired by a group of Lawyers after she left the City. She had put on her literature she retired from the City but she knew she was fired and that was not the first time, she had been fired from the City before. I am saying this so you know why I write about her, I told her that I would keep the public informed every time she lied or tried to miss lead them. I'm keeping that promise.
Councilwoman Hill sent out a mailing at taxpayers expense on what she accomplished during her first 100 days in office. I will have the mailer posted so you can see it. The Councilwoman is paid $37,000.00 per year to work but she put
attending the Council Retreat as an accomplishment, attending budget meetings , committee assignment, River of Trade coalition, Urban League banquet, met with constituents, Congressional Black Caucus, Taught Court Education(was paid for that)
has nothing to do with City. Added two litter crews to budget big deal. The woman
thinks we are all crazy or she is that shallow that she does not know any better.
What ever the case it is sad for District 5.People getting killed, stores closing,vacant housed and drug houses ,18 wheelers driving up Redbird Lane and more and this woman has identified as an accomplishment speaking at J.L. Turner Legal Association of which she is a member. If she is not doing anything she should not use city postage to tell people about her Social Calander.

No comments: