Tuesday, November 04, 2008

I'm Sorry Friends !


WARNING IF ERRORS CAUSE YOU TO BECOME ILL; STOP DO NOT READ THIS BLOG. I HAVE NO LIBALITY INSURANCE TO PAY FOR YOU HEALTH CARE OR FUNERAL:


My Dear Friends ,I'm so sorry I gave you a scare. I have been looking for a house in another City. I love where I live and really hate to move. I can not continue to pay Tax in a School District that does not care about the people who pay the bills. I tried not paying them in protest and boy did I pay dearly for that.

I love this City so much , when things go wrong I take it personal.That affects my health. Please don't tell me ignore it, I have tried and I can't. If I move I think my worry about everything in Dallas will stop. I can read the small town five page News Paper , visit a Bank where all employee know your name, come to Town once a month shop and return home to my fishing pond.

I have known for years about the Dallas Way, but somehow in the past few years it has become so FAKE. I can tell one person something and when it ends I will have talked with seven different folks and not know it. It's almost like a soap opera, it never ends the actors just change positions and conduct business as usual.

Thank those of you who called because you care about me. My friend, Lynn Flint Shaw is dead.It's like she never lived in this City.I will never see her again.My heart is broken that she was murdered and a couple is wiped out because of the political climate in this City.

No comments: