Friday, October 12, 2007

Identity Thief Got Me Again !



Well they got me again, it's been 5 years since my checks were stolen from the Post Office. Now I find that my name and SS number is being used by person or persons unknown. I found out from a credit collector calling about an energy bill in the amount of $887.00 I had the burden of proof that it was not me and after sending seven different documents that I had to collect from various departments the collector stopped calling but it's still on my credit report, now I get another call
from another collection agency for another energy bill for $817.00 and a mail order
business claiming I owe them for a lot of clothes. They used a P.O. box to get the package in my name. I have no idea what else is out there in my name. I went to Desoto police and made report they went to address where energy service was received and the people are still there but they denied using my name and the police said it was nothing they could do because I could not prove they did it. Would someone please help me with this: The people who used the energy are still living at the address where energy was used, but because they said they did not use my name it's nothing I can do , but I have lived in my home for 21 years with TXU electric being my energy provided uninterrupted . I see why idenity thief is going so good for the thief, there is nothing being done to the people doing it. In my case all they needed to do was arrest the people at the house, they knew I did not live there, but
they did nothing. I must do all the work to prove I did not buy or use the service.I am the victim but all the work is on me.
I'M MAD AS HELL and I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANYMORE !

No comments: