Sunday, April 15, 2007

Dallas Achivers Committee


I agree with the Committee, however I said this same thing in December 2006. I even offer to work for free in March of 2007. Most of the people in administrative positions at DISD or education trained who've been promoted and not trained in the way the real world operates. They go into a job and learn it from who ever was there and nothing changes. A professional manager with training in operations would clean it all out because they know what to look for.

Any professional manager would never allow any package to be delivered COD to the Superintends office without authorization. There are so many things that professional managers would not allow to happen just every day things. I must get back to my City Council race and work see you later.

No comments: