Saturday, October 17, 2009

Did They Know?


Did the business community know Jack Lowe was so far off ? I knew his Father fine man.I did not always agree with him but he was a man and not silly. The way Jack speaks about Dr Hiney one would think they are joined at the hip. I believe Dr.Hiney thinks he is right about the way he runs the DISD, but he's not. If he would hire people trust worthy with a brain many of his problems would go away.I offered to help him for free but many people found that funny, but I know my profession and would have stopped him from falling into some deep dodo. Dr. Hiney won't last long the folk who really back him are tired of being embarrassed. They will help all they can but it comes a time that the Group will throw up their hands that time is near. I try not to think a lot about DISD because as soon as one issue is over another one is on the horizon.

No comments: