Monday, July 05, 2010

Does It Make Sense?

I finish college 47 years ago.I  finish high school 51 years ago. One commenter on this blog said people were laughing at me because of  my blog writing skills.Spelling and grammar. They also said I was suppose to educated and intelligent, they went on to say I don't care but the writer said  he or she cared.

Thank you for caring about my writing ability and telling me every time you come to my blog. I have tried to tell you that I don't care what people say about me never did. I even tried to respect your concern when I told you for 20 years I had a paid special assistant who wrote all my correspondence you were still not happy.
You have a problem, do you think I don't know how to write on word spell and grammar check hit edit copy and paste corrected writing on to blank space on blog space? I know what and how to do everything I need or want to do. Please stop worrying about my non paid unprofessional writing and pray for Peace in war time,homes for the homeless,sales tax for the City anything but a poorly written blog .Pray for these young people texing using something other than  English.

No comments: