Tuesday, September 14, 2010

I will VOTE November 3rd for Eddie Bernice Johnson Congressional District 30

I have lost sleep with the daily revelation of the activities surrounding the CBC scholarship program.First I was shocked with the statements made by the Congresswoman concerning her constituents and lack of qualified applicants,her constituents would not care who she gives 1,000 or 1,200 grants per year to. Many other issues have given me great pause during these past weeks. I know now for the benefit of my Country and District 30, I must vote for Congresswoman Johnson.President Obama's agenda set forth for the good of all Americans cannot be completed without Congresswoman Johnson.In good faith of America, I can not turn my back on the President of the United States of America. I also believe Congresswoman Johnson has been taught a lesson by this event higher power intervene as the teacher.The Congresswoman for her own well being and health, should take these next two years in congress to finish out any unfinished business,help groom someone to run and win District 30 for the next season relax,live and enjoy the remainder of her life in peace and good fortune. I wish Congresswoman Johnson well,I will never be OK with what happen, but for the Greater good of America ,I will move on put this episode behind and support district 30 Congresswoman.I am asking the Voters of District to Vote for Congresswoman Johnson on November 2,2010.

No comments: