Friday, January 21, 2011

I Enjoy Traveling To Super Bowl Yearly , 2011 I Will Be In DC for Delta Day !

Its not just as much fun at home.This year for the first time in 20 years I will not be in Host City for Super Bowl. Its going to be fun, I hope everyone goes out and enjoy.There are lots of free events leading up and around the paid events,plenty of things to see around the NFL Experience and lots of free gifts given by sponsors so just ride DART down to convention center and enjoy if you have transportation please visit ESPN center in Fort Worth see all the people you see on TV,be sure and visit Media hotel downtown Dallas. This city will be full of people walking around,celebrities and all just moving around like regular people also cost to enter Venues will be costly they are in all other Cities so don't be shocked. Go out enjoy I will attend next year.

No comments: