Friday, January 21, 2011

Old School People Disagreed On Issues, Meeting Over Issue Over. Not Now !

I have fought some nasty battles with very good people, still have battle scares but no hostility or vengeance for people on other side of issue.Having served on Plan Commission,Parkland Hospital Board,Dallas Housing Authority and others I have made lasting friends and enemies.When moving homeless people from I45 bridge professionals being paid to help homeless were standing on the outside holding their breath until I failed .The final day only one person was left under bridge when police officer said Miss you need to leave deadline is up,I looked around and said I know just wanted to rest a moment before I go to my car,oh Ms. Culbreath that's you!No one really knows the difference. The new crop of Politician and some older ones can't let go.The vengeance is theirs.They cut behind your back and try and destroy your life, take your job,health insurance regardless of your sick kid,they stop speaking at meetings and all sorts of crazy stuff.Grown men acting out in meetings I'm not sure what is going on. What I find odd is they claim to be Christian and sit in some Church weekly professing love of God.How do you love God but not follow his word.There are six things the Lord hates seven that are detestable to him: 1.haughty eyes 2.a lying tongue,3.hands that shed innocent blood 4.heart that devises wicked schemes5.feet that are quick to rush into evil 6.a false witness who pours out lies7.a man who stirs up dissension among brothers and others. I hope they read Proverbs and repent Hell non partisan.

No comments: