Saturday, January 24, 2009

Councilwoman Hill On Top of Sack and Save building.






I had an opportunity to speak with Councilwoman Vonciel Hill at City Hall last week.
I was so pleased to get fresh information on a property in District 5 near my home. I have always spoken when I did not approve of an action by an Elected Official and I have also spoken when I have been wrong. I also speak when an Official is doing something good or right. I take my Politics serious and it’s not a game with me.

Councilwoman Hill is working with the owner of the Sack and save property to bring in another anchor tenant. It’s going to be hard to convince a grocer but she is trying. The Councilwoman has also spoke with the owner about the type of business that she does not want in the center. Happy to know progress is being made and the Councilwoman is on top of it.

No comments: