Friday, January 09, 2009

I Take My Politics Very Serious !



I take my Politics very serious, always have. When I speak about an issue that involves Elected Official it has nothing to do with the person, its about the position and job. Politics are not personal with me. When a person run for Public Office or allow him/her to be appointed to public office criticism and comment comes with the territory. I like most of the people who hold Public Office some better then others, I respect the job and position that each hold . I lived in North Dallas most of my life, live in the Southern sector past 21 years. I speak about where I live mostly unless I have an opinion on a issue of City Wide importance.Please stop rolling your eyes when you see me, I still love you I just disagree with your position on certain issues. When the issue is over the disagreement is over.

No comments: