Monday, September 25, 2006

The Lost of Great Men

I wrote about how short Life can be and that all people should enjoy as much happiness as possible. I was in great health went to a Doctors office for routine
test, one day later on life support three days in Baylor ICU. I know how short life can be I passed through the door of life or death. Thanks to a higher Power and good
Doctors I am here to write this blog.

I am sad today at the lost of Chief Charles Gaines, Fort Worth fire Chief. 49 years old in the prime of his life gone.

Evangelist Reginald B. Dulin a great man, always smiling and helping someone never got to big to keep grounded. Built a beautiful new Church life seem good to him. I had spoke with him and he was concerned about how I was doing. I told him I was fine he said good to hear that, because God has some more work for you to do.

No comments: